Lifiber; Complex Fiber and Herbal Blend—composition: Psyllium husk, fructose, maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharide, caa inhem extract, natural orange flavour, hibiscus flower, natural banana flavour, grapefruit pectin, guar gum, liquorice root, alfalfa, black walnut hulls, buchu leaf, burdock root, cape aloe powder, cayenne fruit, chickweed, cinnamon bark, clove seeds, corn silk, dandelion root, Echinacea, fenugreek seed, garlic, ginger root, marshmallow root, papaya fruit, peppermint leaf, pumpkin seed, red raspberry leaf, rhubarb root, slippery elm bark and yucca root. This product provides the perfect blend of soluble and insoluble fibres with 29 natural herbal companions. This combination acts like a broom in the intestinal tract sweeping undigested and dehydrated waste from the walls of the intestines. The companion supplements aid in soothing and healing an irritated digestive tract, helping to rebuild friendly bacteria and Detoxing the body. All major recognized organizations today such as the Cancer Society, Diabetic Association, Heart Association agree we need a minimum of 25-35 grams of fiber in our diets. The national averages range between 8 and 15 grams daily. Three tablespoons of this fiber blend would add an additional 15 grams to your total dietary fiber requirements and move you closer to the recommended fiber content in your daily diet. A diet high in dietary fiber would lower risks for conditions such as heart disease, cancer, digestive disorders and obesity. It will help regulate your blood pressure, serum cholesterols, and blood glucose levels, promote regularity and contribute to daily bowel cleansing. When starting this fiber supplement; as with any fiber addition to your diet; start slow and work up over several weeks to optimal fiber intake.The last component is the Nature’s Tea and or in Canada the Classic Natural Tea. This encourages cleansing, faster ‘transit’ (the pusher) time for food and fiber to move through the digestive tract and rinse the entire system.
Senna Bowel Cleansing Tea—( also contained in cleansing pack #5) CDN & US-Senna dried leaves (Cassia acutifolia) Buckthorn bark (Rhamnus frangula) Peppermint leaves, caa inhem leaves, uva ursi leaves, orange peel, rose hips fruit, althea root, chamomile flowers and honeysuckle leaves. Senna is used for it’s laxative effects on chronic constipation and irregularity. It has been recommended for people who need to increase their frequency of bowel movements. This combination of herbs supports the urinary system helping to reduce fluid retention and as side benefit many people find increased energy levels as bowel toxins are eliminated. This tea in combination of a good fiber supplement will assist the body to meet the correct elimination levels by encouraging daily bowel elimination. Gripping can be avoided by not over steeping the tea bag and by combining with high fiber diet and supplementing daily with a fiber.
Classic Natural Tea:
( not part of the Unicity Cleanse )
Body Clearing Tea— (not available in US)composition Buckthorn bark, peppermint leaves, Caa Inhem, Uva Ursi, Chickweed, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Althea root, Honeysuckle, Chamomile. This combination acts as a natural bowel cleanser and a digestive aid thereby assisting weight loss or in maintaining healthy elimination. As stored fat is burned, toxins are released and must be eliminated from the system. This tea contains herbs that may assist in relieving water retention. NOTE; it is not recommended for people with ragweed sensitivity.
You can choose to use Aloe Vera Capsules instead of the teas.
The use of Aloe Vera can be traced all the way back to the ancient Egyptians. The glamorous Cleopatra regarded Aloe Vera as her beauty secret. Aloe was held in such reverence in Egypt that it was considered to be the “Plant of Immortality.” Drawings of the Aloe plant have even been found inscribed in the tombs of pharaohs.
There are several variations of the Aloe plant, but only one variety has a legendary medicinal reputation dating back thousands of years: the Aloe Vera. Vera, that means true in Latin, was added to the appellation of this particular specimen in order to distinguish its primacy among the Aloe plants.
One of nature’s time-tested healing substances, Aloe Vera helps the body cleanse itself and provides minerals, vitamins, enzymes, glycoproteins, essential oils, and amino acids to support the body’s defense, gastrointestinal, and urinary systems.(1)
Aloe vera herb, magnesium stearate, and gelatin
The Aloe Vera plant has a long history of use for its healing properties. The plants large bladelike leaves are the source of the Aloe gel. The inner chamber of the Aloe Vera leaf is made up of the clear pulp, which resembles slightly melted lemon Jell-O. The pulp is believed to contain the wound-healing agents. The Russians call these “biogenic stimulators”. They now have developed a process by where they can use the leaf of the plant, which is also the strongest part of the plant, for nutrients. Aloe has a natural antidotal effect, neutralizing body toxins thus, reducing joint pain caused by tissue toxicity. Aloe Vera has been used widely in Holistic medicine in the amelioration of immune system dysfunction. The effect is to stabilize the life force; thereby, contributing to balancing the blood. It is believed to boost the immune system by balancing the pH of the blood and also increases digestion and absorption. As early as 1935, it was recommended to use Aloe Vera juice in treating certain types of burns because of its well-known properties in soothing sun-damaged skin.
Aloe Vera has properties for promoting the removal of dead skin and stimulating the normal growth of living cells. During the healing process, it can soothe the skin and may promote healing. Aloe Vera is excellent for absorbing toxins and promoting growth of friendly “good” colon bacteria, which is required for good health and is thus often used in colon cleansing products.
We also know that our digestive systems are under constant attack from foods, chemicals and parasites that actually destroy our natural ‘friendly’ bacteria — Intestinal Flora. We recommend that along with the Clearstart Pack you consider using Probionics to help repopulate the Digestive System with this life giving and necessary Flora.
Probiotic blend (25 billion CFU)[Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. casei, Bifidobacterium longum, B. bifidum] and rice maltodextrin. Proper intestinal flora balance is essential for efficient digestion and essential for effective digestion and overall health. Intestinal floras are destroyed by antibiotic medications and content in our food or water. Improper flora balance will allow for overgrowth of candida in our digestive tract and other parts of our body and contribute to auto-intoxication and degenerative diseases such as arthritis, allergies, skin conditions, lethargy, mental fog, indigestion, gas and bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, decreased immune function, poor nutrient absorption, poor enzyme function, susceptibility to viral and bacterial infections and abdominal pain, when conditions like colitis and crohns are present, balanced intestinal flora is absent. Flora should be replenished at the end of any detox or cleansing program and periodically throughout the year.
Other products – of great benefit while doing a cleanse /detox are LiverEssentials and MSM.
Using the LiverEssentials will help the body cleanse and improve the function of the liver. This formulation also contains valuable anti-oxidants for the entire digestive tract to aid in the healing from any damage that may have been caused.
Also the MSM is very good aid in the healing and soothing of the internal organs especially the entire Digestive System. It also contains anti-parasitic, anti-fungal properties to encourage a thorough cleansing.
Liver cleanse and support— Natural vegetable fibre, picrorhiza kurroa root extract, N-Acetyl L-cysteine, Siliphos® (milk thistle silybin phytosome complex extract), schizandra berry fruit extract, green tea leaf extract and curcumin extract in a gelatin capsule. This product is designed to cleanse and nourish our liver. Our liver is the largest filter in the body and performs over 500 functions in our body. It can become overloaded with chemicals, toxins and be impaired by fatty deposits. It is essential to life itself and if it is impaired by disease such as hepatitis, jaundice, mononucleosis, or damage from drugs or alcohol it cannot effectively detox itself and we will begin to experience all kinds of illnesses. It is also where the body takes components, enzymes, hormones etc and synthesizes or converts them to another factor then sends them to other organs or areas in the body to help maintain or regenerate normal cellular function and health. One of the most overlooked organs in our bodies is the liver and often many degenerative conditions would be avoided if we had optimally functioning livers.
( from Bone and Joint products, not part of the ClearStart or Unicity Cleanse Pack)
MSM powder (Methylsulfonylmethane – 500 mg per capsule), potassium citrate, Siberian ginseng extract, Echinacea purpurea extract, calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid, Korean ginseng extract, garlic powder, citrus bioflavonoid complex powder, quercetin, rutin and broccoli extract (25% indoles) in a gelatin capsule. This super MSM complex is an essential basic building block for healthy cells and cell regeneration. It has anti-fungal properties and can be beneficial in treatment of overgrowth of yeast and candida. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and pain reliever for arthritic conditions, powerful anti-oxidant and enhances immune function. It has powerful cell regeneration properties and aids with elimination of scar tissue. It increases energy. It also can act as a styptic where internal bleeding occurs and aid in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, is essential for colitis and Crohn’s disease and recovery from hemorrhoids. It is extremely beneficial to asthma sufferers and aid in tissue repair in the lungs. It aids in the prevention or management of conditions such as hardening of the arteries, emphysema, allergies, headaches including migraines, arthritis, hip dysplasia, stomach problems, diverticulosis, weak fingernails and hair fall, low energy. It keeps cell membranes flexible and permeable allowing for nutrients, waste and toxins to move in out of cell membranes easily. It may support correct insulin production and blood sugar imbalances.
The Unicity Cleanse, formarly know as the Clearstart Pack is sold in a one month supply; however we believe to do a thorough cleanse and to catch the parasites (parasites are cyclic) in every stage a minimum of 3 months is required. We also recommend, since re-infestation can occur at any time that a parasite cleanse become a regular part of a wellness routine and be repeated on a regular basis. Unicity Cleanse comes with Paraway, LiFiber and either the Natures Tea or Aloe Vera
Yeast Overgrowth or Candida?
Is it Yeast Over Growth or Candida Bothering Your Health?
You may want to do this questionnaire!
(This questionnaire is not meant to diagnose, only to evaluate overall health and fact- find to help assess factors which may be contributing to troublesome or chronic issues with your health that may have been overlooked or not properly discussed with your Health Practitioner of Family Doctor. For a diagnosis you would need to receive this from your Licensed Health Practitioner or Medical Doctor)
This questionnaire lists factors in your medical history that may lead you to the belief you are experiencing the over growth of the common yeast, Candida Albicans (Section A), and symptoms commonly found in individuals with over growth of yeast-connected illness (Sections B and C).
Filling out and scoring this questionnaire should help you and your physician evaluate how Candida Albicans and or Yeast Over Growth may be contributing to your health problems. Yet it will not provide an automatic yes or no answer.
You may need a comprehensive history and physical examination in addition to laboratory studies, x-rays, and other types of tests which may also be appropriate to fully establish chronic or recurrent health issues.
(Understanding that inappropriate diet and lifestyle often is at the foundation of many diseases and chronic poor health and correcting these, (diet and lifestyle) will lead you back to vitality and wellness is of paramount importance. To permanently restore health requires diligence, commitment to correct diet, lifestyle and supplementation for a lifetime.)
For each yes answer in Section A, circle the Point Score. Total your score, and record it at the end of the section. Then move on to Sections B and C, and score as directed.
Section A: History
- Have you taken tetracycline (Sumycin®, Panmycin®, Vibramycin®,Minocin®, etc.) or other antibiotics for acne for 1 month (or longer)? Point score-50 Score______
- Have you, at any time in your life, taken other “broad spectrum” antibiotics for respiratory, urinary or other infections for 2 months or longer, or for shorter periods 4 or more times in a 1-year span? Point score-50 Score ________
- Have you taken a broad spectrum antibiotic drug – even for one period? Point score-6
- Have you, at any time in your life, been bothered by persistent prostatitis, vaginitis, or other problems affecting your reproductive organs? Point score-25 Score_____
- Have you been pregnant 2 or more times? Point score-5 Pregnant 1 time? Point score-3 Score ____
- Have you taken birth control pills for more than 2 years? Point score-15 Taken birth control pills 6 months to 2 years? Point score-8 Score ____
- Have you taken prednisone, Decadron®, or other cortisone-type drugs by mouth or inhalation** for more than 2 weeks? Point score-15 taken these drugs 2 weeks or less? Point score-6 Score ____
- Does exposure to perfumes, insecticides, fabric shop odors, or other chemicals provoke moderate to severe symptoms? Point score-20 Does exposure produce mild symptoms? Point score-5 Score ____
- Are your symptoms worse on damp, muggy days or in moldy places? Point score-20 Score ____
- Have you had athlete’s foot, ringworm, “jock itch” or other chronic fungus infections of the skin or nails that have been severe or persistent? Point score-20 Mild or moderate? Point score-10 Score ____
- Do you crave sugar? Point score-10 Score ____
- Do you crave breads? Point score-10 Score ____
- Do you crave alcoholic beverages? Point score-10 Score ____
- Does tobacco smoke really bother you? Point score-10 Score ____
Total Score, Section A _______
**The use of nasal or bronchial sprays containing cortisone and/or other steroids promotes overgrowth in the respiratory tract.
Major Symptoms For each symptom that is present, enter the appropriate number to the right of the item: If a symptom is occasional or mild, score 3 points. If a symptom is frequent and/or moderately severe, score 6 points. If a symptom is severe and/or disabling, score 9 points. Total the score for this section, and record it at the end of this section.
- Fatigue or lethargy _______
- Feeling of being “drained” _______
- Poor memory _______
- Feeling “spacey” or “unreal” _______
- Mood Swings_____
- Mental Fog
- Inability to make decisions _______
- Numbness, burning or tingling _______
- Insomnia _______
- Leaky Gut Syndrome____
- Auto Immune Disorders______
- Low Immune Function____
- Unexplained Weight loss or Inability to gain weight_____
- Inability to Lose Weight_______
- Parasitic Infestation______
- Muscle aches _______
- Muscle weakness or paralysis _______
- Pain and/or swelling in joints _______
- Food sensitivities____
- Abdominal pain _______
- Constipation _______
- Diarrhea _______
- Bloating, belching or intestinal gas _______
- Acid Reflux_____
- Troublesome vaginal burning, itching or discharge
- Interstitial Cystitis____
- Recurring Bladder Infections____
- Prostatitis _______
- Impotence _______
- Loss of sexual desire or feeling _______
- Endometriosis or infertility _______
- Cramps and/or other menstrual irregularities _______
- Premenstrual tension (PMS)_______
- Attacks of anxiety or crying _______
- Cold hands or feet and/or chilliness _______
- Shaking or irritable when hungry _______
Total Score, Section B _______
Section C:*Other Symptoms For each symptom that is present, enter the appropriate number to the right of the item: If a symptom is occasional or mild, score 3 points. If a symptom is frequent and/or moderately severe, score 6 points. If a symptom is severe and/or persistent, score 9 points. Total the score for this section and record it in the box at the end of this section.
- Drowsiness _______
- Irritability or jitteriness _______
- Incoordination _______
- 4. Inability to concentrate _______
- Frequent mood swings _______
- Headaches _______
- Dizziness/loss of balance _______
- Pressure above ears, feeling of head swelling _______
- Itchy Ears______
- Ringing in Ears
- Tendency to bruise easily _______
- Chronic rashes or itching of the skin _______
- Psoriasis or recurrent hives _______
- Indigestion or heartburn _______
- Food sensitivity or intolerance _______
- Mucus in stools _______
- Rectal itching _______
- Dry mouth or throat _______
- Rash or blisters in mouth _______
- Bad breath _______
- Foot, hair or body odor not relieved by washing _______
- Nasal congestion or post nasal drip _______
- Nasal itching _______
- Sore throat _______
- Laryngitis, loss of voice _______
- Cough or recurrent bronchitis _______
- Pain or tightness in chest _______
- Wheezing or shortness of breath _______
- Urinary frequency, urgency or incontinence _______
- Burning on urination _______
- Psoriasis, Eczema________
- Spots in front of eyes or erratic vision _______
- Burning or tearing of eyes _______
- Itching Eyes_______
- Recurrent infections or fluid in ears _______
- Ear pain or deafness _______
*While the symptoms in this section occur commonly in patients with yeast-connected illness, they also occur commonly in patients who do not have candida.
Section C _______ Total Score,
Section B _______ Total Score,
Section A _______
Grand Total Score (add totals from Sections A, B and C) _______
For Men, Score of 140 or more
For Women, Score of 180 or more
Evaluate your probability of a Candida or Yeast Over Growth.
Symptoms and Signs of Yeast Over- Growth For Children:
- • • Frequent diaper rash
- • Eczema
- • Nasal congestion
- • Prolonged Colic
- • Ear infections
- • Irritable
- • Coughs, Wheezing
- • Craving sweets
- • Sense of Malaise or Unwellness
- • Thrush
- • Constipation
- • Diarrhea
- • Bladder infections
- • Pinworms
- • Inability to gain weight
- • Food sensitivities and allergies
- • Low immune function, constantly with colds and flues
by Shop Talk on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 7:50pm
The liver is a vital component of the human digestive system. There are over 5,000 identified functions including food metabolism, energy storage, waste removal, detoxification, immune system support and production of chemicals. Humans can not survive without a functional liver and liver disease is so prevalent it impacts one out of every ten Americans.
The liver stores and metabolizes fats and detoxifies the body by processing and eliminating toxins. It also manufactures and secretes a substance called bile, which helps support digestion and moves fats and body wastes into the intestines. When liver function is low, there can be a severe negative effect on a person’s overall health.
This organ is amazingly resilient and when cleansed and nourished properly it will easily return to normal function.
Our diets and lifestyles today are taxing our livers like never before.
Symptoms of liver overload:
Overweight; inability to lose weight;
High blood pressure;
Frequent headaches or migraines;
Skin blemishes, discolorations, warts and moles;
Acne, psoriasis, eczema; oily skin; rashes;
Upper and lower excessive gas;
Poor or inadequate digestion, heartburn, acid reflux; bloating after eating;
Coated tongue when going without food for half or full day;
Constipation; diarrhea; Irritable Bowel Syndrome;
Allergies to foods and chemicals; environmental sensitivity; chemical intolerance;
Excessive alcohol intake;
Frequent or continued fatigue;
Hormonal imbalance; low sex drive, impotence;
Sleep disorders; insomnia;
Excessive body heat;
Poor protein utilization;
Depression, unpleasant moods, mood swings, behavior swings or bi-polar disorder; anger;
Gall stones; gallbladder problems;
Low immune response; overburdened immune system;
Recurring colds, fevers and mucus;
There are many more symptoms associated with a poorly functioning liver, but these are some of the primary ones, and are directly related to liver overload.
This is where LiverEssentials comes in. These nutrients contained within this product will help cleanse and restore your liver to better health and function.
• Aids in bio-availability of other nutrients
• Helps with disintegration or dissolvability of components within product
Picrorhiza Kurroa Root
• Antioxidant, used for acute Hepatistis, Chronic Hepatitis
• Protects the liver against Psychotropics and other pharmaceuticals
• Aids in allergies, Asthma, Hypoxia which is a shortage of oxygen in the blood
• Increases cellular oxidation
• Helps with Vitiligio
• Supports immune system
• Powerful anti-toxin
• Neutralizes free radicals that damage cells and DNA
• Water soluable
• Helps boost Glutathione levels (the master anti-oxidant)
• Helps protect against pollutants such as cigarette smoke, air pollution caused from automobiles, herbicides, and damage done from overdoses of drugs such as aspirin, Tylenol etc.
• Derived from Milk Thistle
• Easily absorbed and has activity shown to be more than 3 ½ times more effective than Milk Thistle alone
• In one study showed a faster return of liver function for 232 chronic hepatitis suffers than Milk Thistle
• Another study with Hepatitis B, both Hepatitis B and C, and Hepatitis C sufferers showed malandealdhyde levels improved by 36% and liver function increased by 15% and liver enzyme activity reduced – AST 17% – ALT 16%
• Research shows most effective for Hepatitis in higher doses although smaller doses improved helped
- Schizandra Berry
- Green Tea
• Chinese medicine
• Used for insomnia, hepatitis, allergic skin reactions
• Adaptogen so is good for the entire body
• Helps restore body damaged by stress, strengthens your entire constitution and helps body resist disease
• Helps detox and regulate liver function
• Increases metabolic activity
• Stimulates gastro intestinal tract, central nervous system, liver, kidneys, adrenals, lungs and immune system
• Antioxidant effective against chronic coughs, excessive sweating
• Supports the respiratory system