Unicity Balance – Two Formulas
SHOP TALK NOTES·TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2016
It’s estimated that Americans consume 10-12 g of total fiber per day, less than half the amount of the recommended daily intake. Epidemiological and clinical studies have correlated high daily fiber intake with an improvement in overall health.
Fiber has long been known to promote good digestive health and regularity, but those are only two of the many benefits fiber offers. Consider that a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that people who ate a high-fiber diet lowered their cholesterol by close to 30 percent after four weeks. In addition to improving digestive health and lowering cholesterol levels, a high-fiber diet can help you reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes, and keep your weight in check.
As fiber passes through the stomach and intestines, it absorbs water, adding bulk to the stool. This promotes regularity and reduces constipation, says James Anderson, M.D., chair of the National Fiber Council. Fiber is undigested starch, says Dr. Anderson, and as such, it traps cholesterol and drags it out of the body through the digestive system. Soluble fiber, found in oat bran, barley, oranges, apples, carrots, and dried beans, turns into a gel during the digestive process and prevents cholesterol, fat, and sugars from being absorbed by the body.
Several studies have shown that fiber reduces the risk of heart disease. A study published in
the Journal of the American College of Cardiology Foundation that followed 39,876 women for six years found that those who ingested an average of 26.3 grams of fiber daily were at lower risk for developing heart disease or having a heart attack than those who ate less.
A high fiber diet may lower a person’s risk for diabetes. Fiber slows the absorption of sugars, which can reduce glucose levels in the blood and prevent blood sugar spikes, Results of a study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine suggest that whole-grain fibers may be more beneficial in reducing blood sugar than fruits and vegetables.
All Natural & Clinically Proven
Since being introduced in 2008, UNICITY BALANCE™ has quickly become the choice of thousands of healthcare providers. Because of its documented success in helping Diabetics and Pre-Diabetics safely lower and stabilize their blood sugar and insulin levels; burn fat & lose weight; improve cholesterol & triglyceride levels; reduce high blood pressure, and more… Hundreds of doctors and other medical and health care professionals have now incorporated this all natural & clinically proven supplement into their medical practice.
The 10 Clinically Proven Benefits of UNICITY BALANCE™:
- Absorbs, removes, & helps your body burn fat.
- Reduces your appetite
- Reduces cravings & over-eating.
- Reduces insulin resistance.
- Decreases leptin resistance.
- Reduces and balances blood sugar levels safely & naturally.
Double Blind Placebo Studies and Peer Reviewed to Improves your cholesterol levels (both HDL & LDL), and reduces the risk of :
- Heart attacks and strokes.
- Lowers triglycerides, and reduces the risk of heart disease & stroke.
- Promotes a healthy digestive function & regulates bowel function. Reduces glycemic index of foods you eat.
- Helps increase your energy levels.
Unicity Balance™ (also known as Bios Life® Slim or Bios Life® S) is a fiber-based, vitamin-
rich nutritional supplement. Unicity Balance™ contains a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers, Unicity® 7× technology, phytosterols, policosanol, an extract of Chrysanthemum morifolium, vitamins, and minerals that when combined with a healthy diet and exercise may lower total serum cholesterol, and help achieve and maintain a healthy body weight.
Unicity Balance™ is light orange in color. It is a hygroscopic crystalline powder that is generally soluble in water. Each serving of Unicity Balance™ contains 4 g of fiber, 1 g of phytosterols, 750 mg of Unicity 7×, 6 mg of policosanol, and 12.5 mg of an extract of Chrysanthemum morifolium. In addition to these active ingredients, each serving of Unicity Balance™ contains maltodextrin, citric acid, orange juice powder, sweeteners, and orange flavour.
- Reducing Cortisol Levels
- Flushing out excess Estrogens
- Reduces Inflammation in your body
- Improve Intestinal flora
- Improve Immune function
Fiber and Inflammation—the Link
- High sensitivity C-reactive protein (CRP) is a marker of acute inflammation recently recognized as an independent predictor of future cardiovascular disease and diabetes. A few studies have found that people who eat diets high in fiber have lower C-reactive protein (CRP) levels in their blood. CRP is a marker of inflammation that’s been linked to diseases like rheumatoid arthritis (RA), heart disease and diabetes.
- A 2009 review published in European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, reported 25 to 54 percent lower CRP levels in people who not only ate a high-fiber diet, but who also lost weight.
- The focus of this review is on the multifaceted role of fiber in modulating tissue inflammation, locally in the intestine and systemically. Although a responsive immune system is necessary for life, proper modulation of inflammation is important for the ultimate restoration of health (9, 10). Experimental evidence as presented in this review supports the presence of both body weight–related and –unrelated anti-inflammatory effects of fiber. Obesity is known to induce a state of chronic inflammation. Fiber intake, through reducing BMI, could limit the obesity-induced inflammation. The body weight–unrelated effect of fiber is likely mediated through the intestinal microbiome. One possible mechanism is that by shaping the intestinal microbiome, fiber intake indirectly affects the immune system.
Unicity Balance ‘G’
Each formulation of Balance is a quality product designed to help promote weight loss, balance digestion, and maintain healthy cholesterol and glucose levels. However, the variation in formulas allows the benefits of the product to be tailored to the needs of different individuals.
This fiber supplement has special ingredients with a specific focus on balancing
blood glucose. The all-natural ingredients are a proprietary blend that improves the body’s glycemic response after eating. This is particularly helpful for diabetics and people with pre-diabetes conditions who need to lose weight.
Unicity Balance For Glucose contains Neutrafiber, a type of soluble dietary fiber developed by a Fortune 100 company in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Agriculture. It is a 100% soluble dietary fiber that is non-caloric, non-allergenic, and non-fermentable. That translates to almost no gas and bloating, which can be the unpleasant side effect of high fiber drinks.
Evaluated by University of Sydney in Australia — proven to reduce the Glycemic Index of many common foods by up to 30%!
View how this this product works. Click Link http://unicitymovement.com/balance-glucose/
Sprecher, DL and Pearce GL (2002), Metabolism 51: 1166-70.
Verdegem, PJE; Freed, S and Joffe D (2005), American Diabetes Assocation 65th Scientific Sessions, San Diego, CA.
Slavin, JL, (2005) Nutrition 21: 411-418.
Delzenne NM, Cani PD, (2005) Current Opinion Clincal Nutrition & Metabolic Care 8: 636-640
Duenas, V; Duenas, J; Burke, E and Verdegem, PJE (2006), 7th International Conference on Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology, American Heart Association, Denver, CO.
Verdegem, PJE (2007), Current Topics in Nutraceutical Research 5: 1-6
US Patent 6,933,291.
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.